World Women Leadership Congress & Awards
The WORLD WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONGRESS (WWLC) will honor the strategic and influential role of various Women leaders in the development of the modern economy, technology, and administrative methodologies that promotes the advancement of the government and business organization according to the standards of global competitiveness. The WWLC will host its annual Women Leadership Awards to identify and celebrate the outstanding leadership and achievements demonstrated by Women leaders that are reflected by the distinct innovations and initiatives brought in by them in various private and public sectors. Read More...
THE CONGRESS INTENDS TO
- Encourage the various private and public sectors to promote women leaders.
- Support the women empowerment strategy to activate and accelerate the role of working women in various institutions through various initiatives.
- Highlight the achievements of women leaders and appraise their success in regional and global leadership.
- Encouraging, inspiring, and urging the young women generation to assume leadership positions to support the national and regional economy.
- Recognize the high level achievements of women as leaders, executives, and decision makers.
- Draw the attention of senior leaders of various institutions towards the role of women in the development of society and urge them to support this cause by building constructive ideas and implementing modern technologies.
- Support the aspirations of the women leaders by strengthening their leadership skills to reach the heights of excellence and success by activating and emphasizing their role in the sustainable development of economy.
- Uphold and highlight the various business initiatives to encourage and motivate women to compete in the corporate and labor market.
- Evaluate the effective leadership and the contribution of women leaders in the development and growth of the region.
- To recognize and honor the potential of ideal women leadership
WORLD WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONGRESS PAYS A TRIBUTE TO
HON. HILLARY CLINTON
67th Secretary of State of the United States, 2009-2013.
United States Senator (NY), 2001-2009.
First Lady of the United States, 1993-2001.
Movements by Women, for Women
Invitations for speakers now open contact at
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org